Time is money, as the saying goes, so when your employees cannot work, it can cost more than you think. Lawley Insurance can not only protect your business through insurance and employee benefits, but proactively protect your employees through loss prevention training and risk management best practices specific to your operation and needs.
We know how to assess your risks, analyze your loss history and review your OSHA requirements. We will then work with you to develop and execute a plan to mitigate or control these risks. Keeping your workers on the job is what keeps us up at night, so you don’t have to do the same.
Our diverse range of services includes:
- Loss Source Analysis – Review and analyze your claim history to identify loss sources and trends
- Safety Best-Practice Assessment – Benchmarking your safety program against industry best practices to create a roadmap towards improvements
- OSHA and Safety Consulting – Program assessments and development, employee training and citation assistance
- Safety Training – Client-centered training, such as accident investigation, asbestos awareness, ten-and 30-hour OSHA, confined space entry and others
- New York State Code Rule 59 Consulting – If you’re required by the Department of Labor to implement an approved safety and loss control program, our Certified Safety Consultants will get you there
- Defensive Driving – Lawley Insurance can facilitate the NYS certified 6-hour Defensive Driving Course for your staff to reduce premiums while creating a safer fleet on the road
- Business Continuity and Disaster Planning – We’ll work with you to develop a business continuity plan to reduce downtime and get your business up and running quickly in the event of a disaster
- Loss Forecasting – Predict your future loss pick through loss triangulation or Loss Forecaster trending software
Have a question? Check our FAQ for answers.
- We are concerned OSHA is going to visit our facility. What can we do to be prepared?
- If I receive a notice from the New York Compensation Insurance Rating Board saying I need to undergo a Compulsory Workplace Safety and Loss Prevention Program, what do I need to do?
- I understand New York State is offering premium discount for a safety program. Can you give me more information on this?