Protecting Your High-Net-Worth Insurance Needs
At Lawley Insurance, we recognize the unique personal coverage needs of for executives, business owners and high-net-worth individuals. That’s why we created Lawley Prestige – a program designed specifically to provide liability insurance coverage and guide you through the increasingly complex world of insurance. Your Lawley Prestige Account Manager specializes in personal insurance programs and is always available to assist you whenever you have a question or concern. We offer a full line of innovative insurance products to suit your needs, including:
- Personal and excess liability insurance
- Homeowner’s insurance
- Co-op, condominium or renters insurance
- Vacation Homes, Secondary Residences, or Rental property insurance
- Automobile insurance
- Motorcycle insurance
- Recreational vehicle insurance
- Watercraft coverage
- Private collections of art, jewelry and other fine collectibles
- Worker’s compensation
- Primary and excess flood insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term care
- Disability insurance
Have a question? Check our FAQ for answers.
- Can I purchase coverage for identity theft?
- Does my homeowner insurance policy cover flood damage?
- I’ve heard that there are a growing number of lawsuits targeting individuals who blog or post allegedly libelous material on the Internet. Are these types of claims covered under a standard, unendorsed homeowner policy?