On Wednesday, October 25th the Employee Benefits leadership held their first annual Spotlight Awards Presentation. The Spotlight Award was created to recognize those outstanding individuals among our business partners, vendors and carriers who go above and beyond to help our benefits team at Lawley provide superior customer service to our customers.
Any associate on our Benefits team was eligible to make a nomination based on various criteria. Those selected were honored at a breakfast with their managers along with the Lawley associates who nominated them and members of Lawley’s Executive Committee.
The winners were:
– Darcy DiGiacomo, Account Manager at Guardian
– Rose Kane, Senior Service Specialist at Principal
– Kim Smolinski, Account Executive at Blue Cross Blue Shield
– Sheret Jagord, Manager in Sales at Independent Health
– Nathan Stewart, Account Manager at Simply Well
Congratulation to all the winners and special thanks to Lisa Miller, Leah Genco and Jo Ann Sorce for spearheading this new initiative.
Have a question or want to learn more?